Master of Dietetics
New Zealand Registered Dietitian
Bachelor of Science majoring in Human Nutrition
When I sit down with my clients, my goal is to have them leave feeling warm, supported, and confident. Nutrition is such a powerful tool- it is paramount in taking care of your physical and mental health. I am here to assist you to optimise your wellbeing through nutrition- because we know diet extends far beyond what and how much of a food we consume.
Although nutrition is where my focus lies, wellbeing is multi-faceted. We will work through mindset changes, breaking unhelpful habits (and establishing useful ones!), and identifying and overcoming barriers. We will chat through other impacts on your life, such as sleep and stress. I will listen to your lifestyle goals and aspirations, and work with you to create positive sustainable change that is bespoke to you and your needs.
I have experience in community/primary health, and private practice environments. My areas of speciality include:
- Weight concerns and HAES
- Optimising diet to support mood
- Type 2 Diabetes and Prediabetes
- Cardiovascular risk factors and Heart Health
- Irritable Bowel Disease
- Diverticular disease
- IBS and the low FODMAP diet
- Coeliac Disease
- Oncology- to support weight and nutrition status
- Unintentional weight loss
- Renal failure (stage 1-3)
- Childhood lifestyle improvement
- Plant based eating
- Lactose intolerance/single food allergy.
Book an appointment with Anna!