In order to attend an appointment face to face, please read through our pre-appointment screening questionnaire. This will help provide a safer environment for you, our clients and our team. These questions apply to you and anyone else who may be attending.
- Are you experiencing any flu/cold-like symptoms such as sore throat, cough, fever, shortness of breath, or loss of taste/smell?
- In the past 14 days have you:
- Visited a place of interest?
- Been asked to quarantine/self isolate?
- Worked on an international aircraft or shipping vessel or MIQ?
- Do you or a close contact have probable/confirmed Covid 19?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, please do not enter our clinics and contact us for a telehealth appointment.
All our centers will have protocols in place to follow the Ministry of Health guidelines.
- Masks to be worn in reception and during your appointment
- Appointments will finish a few minutes early to allow for sanitising between appointments
- We will continue to see vaccinated as well as unvaccinated clients (exception Wellington and Christchurch – see below)
WELLINGTON/CHRISTCHURCH – Port Nicholson Medical Centre in Wellington and Koha Fitness in Christchurch require a current vaccine certificate for entry into their premises. If you are unvaccinated we can arrange a telehealth appointment. We are looking at additional location options so we can provide a face to face service for unvaccinated clients in the future.
We offer individual one-on-one consultations in a private relaxed environment. We also offer increasingly popular Zoom or phone consultations.
FoodSavvy is a group of NZ Registered Dietitians specialising in a wide range of health conditions. We have experience working with ACC through direct ACC referrals and via ACC providers.
Working with your business and your staff to support holistic wellness, adding value to your staff and value to your business.
We operate from convenient locations in the Wellington CBD, Richmond in Nelson, Blenheim, and St Albans in Christchurch. We also offer effective phone & Zoom consultations if you are outside these areas, or can not make it to one of our physical addresses for any other reason.
Or alternatively please use the form below to get in touch. We’d love to hear from you!